1) Houston Astros: Jonathan Gray, RHP, Oklahoma
The Astros need a lot to help their team, as pitching and hitting are major problems. Gray has a shot to be a MLB superstar, while the Astros are in complete rebuild mode. It seems to be a very good fit for both the club and player.
2) Chicago Cubs: Mark Appel, RHP, Stanford
The Cubs will take whatever they can get here, especially since they desperately need a pitcher. If Gray is gone, they'll choose Appel. If Appel is gone, they'll choose Gray. Pretty much a win-win here.
3) Colorado Rockies: Kris Bryant, 3B, San Diego
The Rockies would like to take a college bat here, even though they have a reliable third baseman. And, the top two college prospects are third basemen. But, Bryant does have experience in the outfield and does seem like the top bat in college.
4) Minnesota Twins: Kohl Stewart, RHP, St. Pruis X HS (Texas)
The Twins are in need of a pitcher, and I feel that Stewart fits their need best. He'll take a few years to develop, but I think the Twins are willing to wait. Maybe they could acquire a few prospects to bring up with him.
5) Cleveland Indians: Colin Moran, 3B, North Carolina
Moran is a good bat and a reliable third basemen, who could be placed at first. He is almost a "sure thing" as he is a very polished hitter, which the Indians could use. He is also very solid defensively, which is always a good thing to have.
6) Miami Marlins: Hunter Renfroe, OF, Mississippi State
The Marlins are also in rebuild mode, and would like a bat that can make a major league impact within the next few years. I think Renfroe has a huge upside, which the Marlins desperately need.
7) Boston Red Sox: Braden Shipley, RHP, Nevada
The Red Sox would love Shipley here, because they need some pitching that could make an impact. He's talented and has plenty of tools, and the Red Sox need some pitching talent.
8) Kansas City Royals: Sean Manaea, LHP, Indiana State
In the big leagues, pitching dominates above all. With a fairly young lineup, I see the Royals going pitcher here, which they could use to back their run support.
9) Pittsburgh Pirates: Ryne Stanek, RHP, Arkansas
The Pirates are another team in need of a pitcher, and Stanek will, in their eyes, fill their need. With a lineup that'll take them far, they could use a quality starter.
10) Toronto Blue Jays: Clint Frazier, OF, Loganville HS (Georgia)
Frazier shows power potential, and could be the top high school bat of his class. The Blue Jays need a bat, and Frazier could eventaully fill their need someday.
11) New York Mets: Austin Meadows, OF, Grayson HS (Georgia)
The interesting part is that, Meadows goes to high school in the same town as Clint Frazier. He's still a heck of a player, and could turn out to be very fine outfielder.
12) Seattle Mariners: Reese McGuire, C, Kentwood HS (Washington)
With Montero already behind the dish, the Mariners could opt out of taking McGuire. But, he may be able to learn a new position, or possibly play DH. Overall, he's too talented to pass up at this point.
13) San Diego Padres: J.P. Crawford, SS, Lakewood HS (California)
The Padres could use a bat, and the middle of their infield isn't the best. Crawford makes the most sense here, as he has the tools to play short in the bigs.
14) Pittsburgh Pirates: Domonic Smith, 1B, Serra HS (California)
With two mid-aged first basemen on their current 40 man roster, I think the Pirates will add to their depth by picking Smith. A good player who knows the game very well, Smith could be the man in Pittsburgh.
15) Arizona Diamondbacks: D.J. Peterson, 3B/1B, New Mexico
As much as the D-Backs would've wanted Smith here, they'll have to settle for Peterson, a good third and first baseman out of New Mexico.
16) Philadelphia Phillies: Austin Wilson, OF, Stanford
17) Chicago White Sox: Trey Ball, LHP, New Castle HS (Indiana)
18) LA Dodgers: Ian Clarkin, LHP, Madison HS (California)
19) St. Louis Cardinals: Chris Anderson, RHP, Jacksonville
20) Detroit Tigers: Robert Kaminsky, LHP, St. Joesph Regional HS (New Jersey)
21) Tampa Bay Rays: Marco Gonalez, LHP, Gonzaga
22) Baltimore Orioles: Andy McGuire, SS, Madison HS (Virginia)
23) Texas Rangers: Tim Anderson, SS, East Cental Mississippi Junior College
24) Oakland A's: Matt Krook, LHP, St. Ignatius HS (California)
25) San Francisco Giants: Michael Lorenzen, OF/RHP, Cal State Fullerton
26) New York Yankees: Jon Denney, C, Yukon HS (Oklahoma)
27) Cincinnati Reds: Jonathon Crawford, RHP, Florida